FYI—It’s going to look like I wrote my first three entries all at once, but I actually wrote them over the last few days and am just now posting.
Since this is my first time as a writer in the blog world, I thought I’d give a quick introduction of myself and this blog before I post my first real entry. My name is Susan. I currently live in Dallas, but am planning a move to New York in the near future…possibly nearer than I had planned or really even want. I came across the blog world about 6 months ago and now have a few blogs I read almost daily—including ones of people I’ve never met! I’ve decided to start my own blog because I wanted a place to capture my memories of the time I will spend in the City. I also want a place to keep track of all the places I go, restaurants I eat at, and things I see so that I will remember the places to go back to or places to take my friends/family when they visit. Finally, I wanted a place where you, my readers- friends & family- can keep up with my life in the City, if you’re interested, that is (I won’t be offended if no one is!). It will serve as a journal—it might be serious attimes or I may turn spiritual on you in certain posts, but, hopefully, it will often be filled with exciting or funny stories of my adventures. And for those who know me best, you know that I hope it will be full of celebrity-sightings!
I will warn you… I tend to get wordy in emails, so it’s likely that will happen here, too. I’ll try to keep it short because I don’t want to bore you!
No comments:
Post a Comment