Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Recent Celeb Sightings

Started this post some time ago and, again, never finished it.  So, these are celeb sightings from summertime....

Kevin Bacon rode my subway.  He was trying to go incognito with his ballcap pushed down way over his face, but he didn't trick me!

Carson Kressley - Remember his show "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?  I saw him walking into a Starbucks near work.

Ames - from the last Bachelorette.  I am 98% sure I saw him walking near my office in a business suit.

The Rent is Too Damn High Guy.  This might be my favorite on this list.  Mostly because I actually recognized him!  I am so, so bad at following politics, but I had heard about this guy and saw him on the street...also at lunchtime.

Do you know what this post makes me realize?  I need to get back into the habit of walking a mile at lunchtime everyday.  Clearly it pays off....at least in the way of celeb sightings!

No comments: