Monday, December 12, 2011

My Crazy Christmas Hat

Christmas Party season is in full-gear!  Three down (would have been four but one got cancelled due to the hostess getting sick...boo!).  Four more to go between this week and next!  I love this time of year.  I thought you all would love this photo from Lucy & Amanda’s Crazy Christmas Sweater party.  My hat was the winner of the night.  My mom found it a couple of years ago at a DOLLAR store and bought just so we’d have it for occasions like this.  It is awesome, right?  (That's a sequin Christmas tree on a red leather hat, if you can't tell)

When I walked in the door, one of the girls exclaimed "Did you wear that all the way here?!"  Um, no...I put it on just outside the apartment door.  Although, I'm sure the other commuters on my hour ride from the Upper West Side to Brooklyn would have been quite entertained had I worn it on the subway.  Also, two people at the party asked me if I made the hat myself.  I thought that was pretty funny.

Hopefully I will get some pictures and post about the other parties soon!

1 comment:

jessica said...

It suits you! I dare you to just wear it one day out running errands, or traveling home for Christmas. Good blog material