Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Celebrate Good Times!

Okay, like I said previously, I have LOTS to catch-up on and camera issues, so we're going to be out of order and behind on here for a while. While we wait for my Christmas photos to come in, let's look back at a fun day in November!

This is me with my friend, Brooke from Dallas (love her dearly!!) and her FIANCE(!!!), Michael.


The picture was taken the Monday before Thanksgiving and just about 24 hours after they got engaged. I received a text from Brooke the Friday before stating that she was in New York and Michael had surprised her with a trip up. I immediately texted 3 of our other Dallas girlfriends to tell them she was in town and to ask "are they getting engaged this weekend"? All three girls responded back that yes, that was most likely the case!

It was fun to see Brooke & Michael and to get to be the first friend they could tell the news to in person. We had a great lunch at an Indonesian restaurant, which is quite fitting since Brooke lived there for 2 years and she and Michael plan to make a move there together in a couple years after he finishes Seminary. I plan to visit them :)

I am very excited for our Brookie and that she is finally making this big step. I'm also very excited that she is getting married on June 6th since I'd already been contemplating a trip home the week before that, so I should be able to go...yea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a whole post! Woo Hoo!!

Love you, Susan!!

~Brooke