Ready to Bowl!
Elizabeth & Jenn happily keeping score
Lisa, Jenn, & I with our tiny balls
I'm serious about my bowling :)
Tonya's baby niece even bowled a few rounds!
The whole crew: Standing, Vickie, Ashley (who went to
Mizzou...go Tigers!!!), Elizabeth, MOM, Lisa, Cim,
Tamara, Me. Sitting, Amy, Jenn, Tonya, and Kylie
After bowling, Elizabeth and I took care of a couple of wedding errands and rushed home to get dressed and ready for the wedding!! We went back to camp and helped around there a bit until it was finally time. The wedding was beautiful...the weather was great and the view was just gorgeous. I had not been nervous at all about my part until I got up to the front to start speaking...I couldn't get the mic attached to my dress because my fingers were shaking!! Ugh! I stumbled over some words, but I do that all the time anyway :) I was happy with how I did and what I ended up saying and think Tonya was too.
Sean's parents escorted by a friend's son Tonya's Mom and Nephew.
I just loved her mom!The handsome twin nephews!
Sean and his boys arrived by boat
Tamara making her grand entrance
Each of the bridesmaids & groomsmen
added sand to their unity vase thing Cim making her way to the dock
Little outgoing Ohara got a
bit shy for her entrance! The ring bearer!
Duke was so cute sitting at
the feet of his new daddy So beautiful!!
The moms adding sand to the unity vaseThey're married! Love it!
Bagpiper!
The wedding party took pictures back up in the neighbors garden and they all looked so great. Tonya's photographers seemed awesome and were with Tonya and Sean most of Friday and ALL DAY Saturday. I think she's going to end up with some fantastic pictures.
Newlyweds! Gorgeous!
Tonya's Family....I loved getting to know
them and hang out with them!With the kiddos
Tonya and her girls
The reception was fabulous as well.... a very nice sit-down dinner followed by toasts and, OF COURSE, lots of dancing (this was our girl Tonya's wedding)! We had a blast!!
Arriving to the Reception Best Man's Toast
Matron of Honor Toast
Sean revealing the honeymoon destination to
Tonya! Hong Kong and Phuket, Thailand! Pretty Cake!
Grooms Cake!Cake Cutting
First Dance!
Sean put on a little show before taking off her garter
And they said people don't dance at weddings in Maine!
They do when it's Tonya's wedding!While in Maine, Toby & Lisa celebrated 7
years of marriage - I remember their wedding, too! Texas Friends Dancing!
Tonya made the Texas girls do the Cotton Eyed Joe
Tonya & her sister gettin' busy
Tonya's girls danced all night
Tonya doing The Superman with her nephews

They took a taxi home :) When the cab arrived, I walked over to make sure it was the right one. I said "Do you know who you're here for?" He said he didn't, so I told him, "Well, this is VERY important. You are taking the bride and groom home tonight!" He did a good job driving up through all the sparklers...hopefully their ride home was okay!
8 comments:
What a riot! I am so glad you are a blogger! I am going to refer everyone to you when they ask about the wedding! After having a while to acclimate to being home I wish that last 3 days had been at least 3 days longer! Congratulations Tonya and Sean!
I loved reading your view of the week. These were the first glimpse of what the official photographer pictures might look like. You totally made me cry reading it!!! You did such an amazing job and I loved what you said during the ceremony - you're AWESOME!!! I can't wait to watch the video so I can see it all again - or for the first time.
Tonya
I totally remember butt buddies - you introduced that to us!!
And your picture of the bagpiper made me laugh - the way the angle is, it looks like he's a little leprachaun standing on the arm of the chair!
Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://fykacoxuk.ibnsites.com/tahofug.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Hi !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://udoveroc.lookseekpages.com/ofegogu.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money
Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.
You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Hi everybody!
Sure, you’ve heard about me, because my fame is running in front of me,
my name is James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a venturesome gambler. for a long time I’m keen on online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to read my travel notes and reports about winnings and losses on this way.
Please visit my web page . http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be glad would you find time to leave your comments.
Post a Comment