Thursday, April 30, 2009
Movies 101 : Nursery University
My mom came into town last Thursday afternoon and got to go to class with me that night. I was hoping she'd get to see a big celebrity, but that wasn't the case. I'm still hopeful we'll have at least one big one come, but there are only a couple of classes left! We enjoyed the evening anyway. We saw a documentary called Nursery University. It follows 5 families who are trying to get their toddlers into pre-school. I loved it!! The 2 directors were interviewed as well as 2 ladies who were featured in the documentary...one is the Head of a preschool on the Upper West Side and the other has a consulting business to help disadvantaged families get their children into the good preschools. It was really interesting to see how much you have to go through just to get your kid into preschool here. Crazy! It was a fun night and I'm glad my mom was able to come with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oooh, that sounds really interesting. I want to see it!
Post a Comment