Friday, May 16, 2008
Travelin' Tex
So, I've had a little guy named "Tex" hangin' out with me the past couple of weeks. My cousin, JB, & his 2nd grade class at school sent Tex up to me so I could show him what New York City is like. I wanted to give them and idea of what it's like to live here, but also all that New York City has to offer and some of the fun stuff and the places they might recognize from children's books/movies. Most of you have seen all this on my blog before, but if you want to see the adventures of Travelin' Tex, there is a slideshow HERE! I wrote a story to go along with the pictures, but blogger makes it too difficult to post the story and the pictures. You can make up your own story....or if you're dying to read mine, I'd be happy to email you the Word.doc version!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great slide show! Next time I visit you I'm going to bring a "Traveling Jess" and take pictures of it at every place we go.
Post a Comment