Saturday, May 10, 2008

Not White Trash

I've been talking to Ryder on the phone for quite some time now and he's getting better and better at it. Just recently, my mom became reacquainted with her cousin, Annye. Tonight, my entire family drove to Keller, Texas for a party celebrating the TCU graduation of Annye's daughter. There were relatives at this party that my sister and I had never met. Beth called me on their drive back to the metroplex to tell me, "Well, our cousins are NOT white trash!" She then let me talk to Ryder and all he kept saying was "Not white trash! Not white trash!" I could hear my mom in the background scolding Beth for teaching him such a phrase. Oh, how I miss these fun family outings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I hope you haven't talked about ANY cousins being white trash... :)

Susan said...

No...at least not any cousins we know!