I mentioned a while back that I had the opportunity to go to the Glee Live concert with one of the cast member's moms. It was such a fun night and a great concert!! My friend, Megan's mom is a friend of Mark Salling's mom. So, we got to tag along with Mrs. Salling to the show. She was such a nice lady!! And while we were there, I made the connection that she knows my friend Elizabeth...it's always a small world! We had great suites and this was absolutely one of the most fun concerts I've been to (and you know I've been to a lot the past few years). They perform such fun songs and the cast is extremely talented. I was especially wow'd by a couple of the dancers! Since they were taping our show for the 3-D movie, our show had a couple of special guests who aren't touring with the rest of the group...Jane Lynch and Gwyneth Paltrow - woo hoo! Definitely was awesome to see Gwyneth there.
Jane Lynch started the show off
Mark had his moment to shine with a guitar solo
So fun when Gwyneth made her appearance!
Lea Michelle was definitely the star of the show
Loved these dancers with Kirk!
Final bows
Backstage after the show with Mrs. Salling
Thanks for taking me with you, Megan!
Of course we got our picture taken with Puck!
No comments:
Post a Comment