Saturday, June 18, 2011

Name That Actress

Okay, friends!  Let's play another round of "Name That Actor(ress).  Last night, I had the amazing opportunity to go to the GLEE concert with one of the cast member's moms....more on that in a totally separate post.  While we were backstage at the concert, a lady came in with 3 young girls (probably her daughters and friends) and I just know this lady is an actress (but not on Glee)!  I don't have much to give you this time, other than a description of what she looks like.  She's small - like probably 5 feet and very petite.  She had strawberry blonde/reddish hair.  To me, she looked like a cross between Julianne Moore and Laura Linney.  Guesses anyone?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Stuart Masterson

Elizabeth

PS: I am ready for stories and pictures from the next post!

nicole said...

Oooh ooh, no couldn't be Mary bc I know from first hand experience Susan totally recognizes her! That I can claim from my NYC visit 4ish years back when we stalked her around a building!

Kristen said...

Kristin Chenowith?

Anonymous said...

Taryn Manning!! I know she floats in and out of clubs, concerts, etc. Am I right, Suz? :)

-Megan

Anonymous said...

Elisabeth Shue???

E;izabeth