Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Celebrity Sightings!

I had two good celebrity sightings last week!  On Thursday, I stood on a street corner next to Ann Curry...she's adorable!  We were both standing impatiently in the street waiting for the light to change.  When we realized a bus was coming our way and the light was not going to change before it got to us, we knew we had to get out of the way.  Ann turned and looked at me and said "Wellllll" as if to say, "I guess we're going to have to move".  So, we did and then we both crossed the street and walked into 30 Rock, where I'm assuming she has an office and I was picking up a salad for lunch.  Made my day!

Then, on Friday, I took the day off and was bopping around my neighborhood getting things done before a weekend away.  I went into Starbucks to pick up what has become my new favorite meal (the cheese plate with a grande skinny iced chai latte).  Sitting at the back of the shop was Caroline Rhea, just chatting with friends and not wearing any make-up.  Wonder if she lives in my 'hood?

1 comment:

jessica said...

Ann is my favorite. I still can't get over her being 53! She is gorgeous!